de Verde cells are produced by de Verde Limited and are guaranteed to work for 36 months. If the cell/s fail within this period and a claim is made by the customer then the following conditions will apply.
- The replaceable part (anode) within each cell has a guaranteed life of 12 months, if this part needs to be exchanged by de Verde Limited within the 36 month warranty period a charge of £75 (inc VAT) will apply.
- The cell/s must be regularly maintained by the customer by periodic topping up with distilled/filtered water. In the event of the warning LED light on the cell switching off or appearing to fade; the customer should contact the technical helpline Tel: 01803 664701 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- de Verde electrolyte fluid should only be used. Use of any other product will void the warranty and may damage the cell.
- If the cells are removed from the vehicle, the Warranty will be rendered Null & Void, unless re-installed by our QAI.
- Any attempts to dismantle the cell or bypass the thermistor will void the warranty.
- This warranty is not transferable without the written authority of de Verde Limited.
- Damage caused by misuse, flood or fire will invalidate this warranty.
- Please pull out the main fuse from the smart relay before jump starting or attaching a battery charger across the battery. Failure to do this may cause damage and therefore void the Warranty.
- It is recommended that you advise your insurers that you have a de Verde system fitted to your vehicle.
- Re-branding or changing the specification of de Verde products will null and void the warranty, unless prior written permission has been obtained by de Verde